Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You All.

My trip was a wonderful experience and the quest I set out to seek answers for, has been completed beyond my own expectations. I am amazed and very pleased this blog has had over 3000 hits in just over 7 weeks. Your interest has been an inspiration to me to ensure I kept it upto date with information and photos. I still have enquiries to follow up and I will post them when I get the answers. I can not express my gratitude enough to everyone who I met on this trip. I have been humbled by the generosity in both time and recourses from family, friends, acquaintances and people I met for the first time. Thank you everyone for your assistance in helping me research the Izmirian Genealogy and the family’s past movements during my travels from Istanbul Turkey, thru Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Israel. I look forward to returning this generosity to all of you and my home is always open to you all at any time. شكرا لك, Teşekkürler, Shenorhagalem, Thank You

2 comments:

  1. hey steven how are u ???
    we thank u also for the work you have done for all of us .i hope all of izmirians will mett someday so we can know each other better and be one big familly.millon thank to you and lisa love u all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm late but a summer riding accident had actually put me out of commission longer than I would have liked.
    I wish you and your family a Happy New Year
    All the best for 2010

    a most enjoyable read...

    ReplyDelete