Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another session with Sarkis pt 2.

I have drawn the conclusion that nobody knows exactly what happened to Hapet between 1915 - 1919. Conflicting information re his whereabouts indicates this. I was told He was on the Mountain fighting but did not go to Port Said. Maybe he did go to Port Said. He was fighting around Musa Dagh but not on the Mountain. So I am going to leave this point until I get some more information. I need to find the list of people who were saved from the Mountain at Musa Dagh in 1915. This list of names is apparently in Anjar. Hapets future wife was in Port Said as was both of Hapets sisters according to Sarkis. Both girls were married by now. Mary was married to a man with the surname of Injeyan. Hapets future wifes name was Yeghsapt Kourdian. Can not wait to find the list and read the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment