Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arrived in Jordan

I took a short flight from Beirut to Jordan. I was in and out of customs in no time. I have not been asked once in all my border crossings in the Middle East to look at my luggage. It appears that it is only a paperwork issue. Vehe was there to pick me up from the Airport which was very convenient and generous considering his biggest problem is time. Jordan is very different to Lebanon. All the buildings are new and no buildings are higher than three or four stories as a general rule. I was taken to the flagship retail outlet of the Izmirian Empire where I met Greta.
From Jordan

The shop was very impressive indeed. The lighting, shopfitting and set out just let the spacious,opulant shop sparkle.
From Jordan

From Jordan

I was given a quick lesson in Gold, Diamonds and the industry. Vehe had some important documentation to do, so I returned to their house and caught up with the boys Haig and Varant. After getting my bottom kicked by Varant with an Xbox game I caught up on some much needed sleep before heading out for dinner to a very nice restaurant with Vehe,Greta and Caroline. Tomorrow I am going to get a more in depth lesson in Gold and Diamonds. I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment