Saturday, May 30, 2009

Goose Bumps

Jerusalem is a very large International city. It has hundreds if not thousands of Hotels and many more guest houses. You may recall I met two people as I passed the border into Israel who assisted me in getting accommodation.
From Israel

Richard was a teacher here in Israel for many years and he took me to a guest house at the school where he taught. I stayed at this guest house for 1 night. It is not in the old city and I would never have stayed there or given it a second thought if not for Richard and Rhonde. Whilst Ophilia was telling me her Fathers story, she told me Anania was taken from Egypt to Jerusalem and brought up in the St.George Cathedral Orphanage. Exactly the same building I stayed in. I stayed in the building that Anania lived in for many years. I still can not believe it. From all the accommodation possibilities there is, I stayed in Ananias home.

No comments:

Post a Comment